|Lompong/ Talas Soup|
This plant looks like vegetable. It lives in east to the west Indonesian. Many scientists have done the research about it. One of them is Dr. Jerome Glaser. He is one of the professors of Rochester University. He concluded that Lompong or Talas (Colocasia Esculenta) has become basic food. This root is very delicious to fry, steam, and poaced. Additionally, he thought that if we consume it when it is unripe/ raw. It could make us get itchy. So, DON’T EAT IT when it raw.
Materials or Ingredients:
- 5 Sticks Lompong or Talas
- ¼ coconout milk
- 3 pcs shallots
- 1½ Laos
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 sheet of greeting
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- 1 ½ teaspoon of sugar2 teaspoons of turmeric
- And 2 pieces of Ginger
- (Crash all of the species on the mortar)
- Peeling the lompong, then cut into pieces.
- Boil the lompong first before you cook, wait till it is half cooked.
- Heat the coconut milk and give all the spices.
- And enter the lompong or talas in it, mix it and done.